Sunday, September 25, 2011

22

So far I've lost 22 lbs!!


I'm also on soft foods now and it's amazing! I can eat things like crab salad, eggs, cottage cheese, shrimp, mashed potatoes, and Wendy's Chili (because it's low fat and carb and has a crap ton of protein for you dieters out there!)


I weighed Saturday when I went to my doctor appointment and was put on the soft food diet then as well. I also have a whole new set of guidelines, I have to get about 60 g of protein a day and if I can't eat it all, which I can't, I have to drink protein shakes as an extra boost. BUT I got new protein shakes!! One is orange cream and it tastes like an orange shake, and the other is raspberry and I haven't tried that yet. 


If I eat food I still can't drink 30 minutes before and 45 minutes after, which is fine, I also have to sit down so I don't unconsciously eat and I have to chew my food a lot a lot a lot so it wont get stuck in my stomach and so I'll take my time and know when I'm full, it's all about re-training your brain!


I can eat 2 tablespoons of food at a time, because that's about all my stomach can hold! So I measure everything out and then add Unjury so I can get extra protein with whatever I'm eating. Unjury is a tasteless protein powder that you add to anything you eat, coffee, tea, milk, water, all of your food, anything! It's really nice because I can't taste it, it doesn't alter the consistency of my food, that I've seen yet, and it helps to keep protein shakes out of my life haha 


I'm thinking of adding a few recipes on here later on so if anyone is interested in this low/no carb stuff they can see what exactly I'm eating, everything is pretty simple right now that I'm eating but later on it'll be better, this journey has only just begun!


Well that's about all I have for today, I have a babyshower to go to later and am HOPING and PRAYING that this painting is dry by then!! :-/ WORRIED!


Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Frenzied Comment