Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blahhhhh

As I sit here writing this blog, one handed mind you, all I can help to think about is this NASTY ASS SHAKE I'm drinking. I'm doing this, right now, one handed because my other hand is holding my nose. Nose ring is set aside and begin chugging. Everyone's said "Hold your nose!" but I didn't really want to thinking that I was just being a baby about these shakes, but no, i really can't drink these damn shakes. 


They are loads better than the 'pudding' I was mixing it into before though.


Anyway let's see, the majority of my day consists of drinking/eating. As weird as that may sound that's about all I do from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I wake up and try as hard as i can to chug a water because there's something wrong with my nose and I think it tastes and smells weird. After the water I decide if I can do another one or if I should force myself to drink a shake, 30 minutes pass and I drink the shake and then rinse out my mouth lol. 45 minutes pass and I drink another water and more if possible. I'm supposed to get 64 oz of water which is 4 waters and I usually can get in 3, 3.5. "You're just hurting yourself" I'm told well, you try chugging 4 waters and 3 shakes when your stomach is roughly the size of an egg (I think). I'm not hurting I'm doing what I'm supposed to, for the most part.


I'm doing quite well otherwise, it hurts to bend, it hurts to get up from sitting but other than that, I'm good. 


I'm almost finished with this shake, yeah! It's hard to type one handed haha finished! Let the burping and hiccups commence! Hiccups hurt, and burping feels awesome because I'm still getting rid of some of the gas that was in my stomach, and it makes my stomach a tad smaller from when all that shake was in it. 

Confession:
At night when no one is around I go to the refrigerator and smell things lol I like the smell of green olives, bbq sauce, parmesan cheese and my mom's sloppy joes she made last night. I'm not sure if I'm torturing myself or if it makes me feel better just to smell it, because I've been watching a whole lot of food network and travel channels food shows too. 


P.S. in case I forgot to mention in a previous blog, I've decided to start eating beef and some pork again once I'm able to, so a cheeseburger and a sloppy joe, have been sounding like HEAVEN lately lol Just a note. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Frenzied Comment