So last night my family rudely ordered Godfathers Pizza and continued to eat it in front of me, no big deal I'm used to it haha. Well Wednesday night I had talked to the wellness coach for my Dr.'s office and she said that as long as I promised her I'd spit it out I could chew on some deli turkey. Went home that night and there was none to be found. SO last night I chewed on 2 pepperonis and 2 sausage pieces, I can't even explain how heavenly they were! Especially since I haven't had either, or anything pork or beef in 11 years! It was delicious, and then I spit evey one of them out. Soon I'll be able to chew the hell out of them and swallow them too, and the Lord said it would be ok and it would be delicious.
I'm counting down on these shakes, I have to drink 3 today, one is sitting next to me waiting for me to choke it down, and 1 or 2 hopefully tomorrow since I have my doctor appointment where I'll get my staples out and put on a soft food diet! :)
Speaking of staples these are itchy and kinda hurt, last night I kept trying to get comfortable on the couch, (I still can't get up from laying down very well and have something to grip on the couch) and every time I moved it felt like I was going to rip out my staples. Oh well, not much longer to live with them!
Yesterday I went to my brothers XC meet and boy was I tired from all the walking, that was the second place I've gone outside of my housing area and the most activity I've had since the surgery. Tonight I'm going to Charles City to cheer on my team, the West Delaware Hawks!!!!!! I get to see my aunt because she's driving up, it's her turn!, and we're gonna kick some serious ass I hope!
Anyway, off to drink that shake I mentioned and paint a little bit. Later days
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a Frenzied Comment