It's been just over 3 months now since my surgery and I totally suck at updating my blog because I've been so busy with stuff!
So far I've lost about 60lbs, today I go to the doctor for a check-up and will know the actual number but according to my scale at home it's about 60 lbs. EDIT: Just got a call from the doctor and they talked to my mother (WTF) and rescheduled my appointment.. I'm 22 years old and don't even get to reschedule my own appointment around my schedule... seriously wtf. Anyway...
I can eat whatever I want, but still try to stay away from carbs, at least ones that aren't crunchy. Toast, wheat thins, some crackers for my soup, stuff like that I can eat, sparingly. But actual pieces of bread and stuff like that I don't eat. When I get a cheeseburger, yeah I said cheeseburger! I also eat steak!, I take off the buns and just eat the patty with the condiments, mmmm so good :)
My eating times have changed too, I can't drink anything 15 minutes before i eat, used to be 30 I think, and 20 minutes after I eat, I tend to do 15 minutes there too though, I GET SO THIRSTY!
That's about it for now. Try to update more often.. try.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a Frenzied Comment