Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sleepless Nights

It is 3a.m. and I went to bed at 1230, woo! talk about a long nights sleep! I think it's because my mind is racing so much with so many things I need to remember, do, and thinking of how to tell people things. Ugh.

I've been quite suckish at blogging, but really it's just for myself anyway so, sorry self!

A few updates:
 1. I was/am sick and have been since the end of April, LAME! I went two years without getting my usual 3 month bronchitis and then BAM! it hit me, and it hit me hard--I have asthma as well so when I get bronchitis it really screws up my lungs. Two hardcore antibiotics 1 round of steroids 1 box of mucinex dm and a bottle of codeine cough syrup later I'm doing better. (although that's nothing to complain about, which I'm not) I can't laugh which sucks, whenever I try all I do is cough uncontrollably and then use my inhaler lol

1 1/2. Since I was so sick and my lungs were so weak I have been unable to continue my walking, before I was sick I was walking almost every day for about 60-70 minutes being pulled by a 90lb massive black lab up hills and around her neighborhood--Sadie the labs that is. Now that I'm doing better I can finally start up again but it's going to be like I'm completely starting over, prepare for wheezing and panting. At least my inhaler will get a workout too..

2. I've figured out my 'few year plan'. I'm doing one more year of just working and probably getting an apartment in the big mc, (although an apartment by yourself is much more expensive than one with a roommate) and then in the fall I'm going to go to Kirkwood and get my Veterinary Assistant degree so I can hopefully start my own business watching peoples dogs and grooming them.

There's another thing I plan to blog about if it indeed does happen, which I hope it does, but haven't even checked with who kind of 'controls' the outcome. If this happens I think I'll start to really feel better. Although I debated on whether to keep this to myself or not I've decided that I think there are other people who might be interested in it. Anyway, Wish Me Luck.

Wow, feels good to finally write and see everything down on 'paper'.. I'll have to keep my blogging updated from now on, too much pent up emotion lol

Later days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Frenzied Comment