Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Best Things In Life Are Free. . .

. . . Why does everything in life have to revolve around money? What if some people used money and the rest of us used sand, I'd be a billionaire if we could use sand on account of I have a water bottle full of white Florida sand down in my room. In about half an hour I'll be heading to the dreaded NIACC and filling out income-based student loan repayment papers because I'm so poor I can't afford it right now. Thinking ahead I think I only have 2 years left until my car is paid off, and I get out of my lease in May, as long as we find a sub-leaser. 


And through all of this I'm trying to keep my chin up while I figure out what exactly I want to do this next year. I wish I could make a living off of painting, not even canvas for people per se, I'd paint room for people like babies and such but that's pretty much impossible. 


I want to go back to school, especially after writing my last blog, but I don't know where, I don't do well when I'm by myself, and with my friends almost finished with college if I go back I'll undoubtedly be alone no matter where I go. Maybe next year I'll try to go to K-Wood and get an animal degree of some sort. 


Until I figure things out I'll continue working where I am and trying to pay everything off. I will be working weekends again for a little while at HT, which will give me some extra money to work with. 


My mini-vacation will be another trip to Kara's house sometime, I just need to get away for a couple days and when I'm there it's like everything I've been worried about just melts away. 


GOAL: Blog so the weight isn't too heavy on my shoulders. 


I feel like all my blogs are whiney, sorry for that. I'll do a happy one tomorrow possibly lol


Painting pictures will be up sometime this week I think..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Frenzied Comment