Thursday, December 2, 2010

Did you know Swedish Fish say Swedish on them?

I have a vaccuum vaccum vacuum (I knew how to spell it but it does tend to trip me up!) cleaner that picks up any food that you might have dropped, no matter where you drop it. Her name is Libby. 


Libby is my dog, who happens to be a shih tzu, who looves people food like any other dog but has a weird palate compared to others I feel. 


Libby lovED grapes until I researched and realized that they're actually not good to feed to dogs, she also likes broccoli if it has a small amount of ranch dip on it, pizza, spaghetti, apples, BANANAS, and sour patch kids (yellow, green, red, her order of favorites) and swedish fish. EDIT: Chips with salsa is a new love of hers as of today.




My younger brother, Isey, is also a vacuum but that's for another day. 


Sometimes I wonder how I ever lived without a dog for so long. 
        
  • They always act like they haven't seen you in 10 years when you walk through the door when in actuality it's been 2 hours. 
  • You can talk to them in the same idiotic high-pitched baby voice and tell them they're the "tutest widdle puppy in da whole worwold" and they'll wag their tails practically off their bodies 
  • No matter how many times you act like you threw their ball across the room they'll still run around looking for it then come back to you as if to say "What the hell? Why didn't you throw it?"
  • They'll always run into a wall fetching their toy you threw on the linoleum just for a little laugh 
And my favorite reason:
However wet their fur is from your tears they'll always be there to cuddle with you and let you know that they love you unconditionally no matter what you did that day.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Frenzied Comment